Last Updated: July 13, 2017
2. Information Collected or Received from You. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
1. Account Information. If you create an Account, we'll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, postal address and phone number. If you create an Account using your login credentials from your Facebook or Google account, we'll be able to access and collect your name, email address, profile photo and other information that your privacy settings on your Facebook or Google account permit us to access. If you create an Account through the Site or App or your Facebook or Google account, we may also collect your gender, age or date of birth, zip code and other information.
User's information. While using Services you can be proposed to answer questions helping us to create the individual program for your personal needs. The mentioned questions may refer to your health, mental status, habits, feelings, relations, social status and other. If you answer questions while using Services you will permit us to collect, analyze, summarize and use the provided by you information with the exclusive aim to create individual program suitable for your needs only and to develop Services. (All the mentioned together ("PD").
2. Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
b) "Web Beacons" (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
c) "Log Data" means certain information about how a person uses our Services (“User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences.
3. Apple HealthKit. If you choose to provide us with access to certain PD stored by Apple HealthKit, we can access and collect that PD. The PD to which we have access is controlled by your privacy settings with Apple HealthKit. We use data from Apple HealthKit to improve our Services to you (such as improving our recommendations for meditations for you) and to track your activity.
4. Information Sent by Your Mobile Device. We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
5. Location Information. When you use our App, we may collect and store the time zone information your device sends to us. We may use this information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
3. Information that We Share with Third Parties. We will not share any PD that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
1. Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services, including the processing of payments. These third-party services providers have access to your PD only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are expressly obligated not to disclose or use your PD for any other purpose.
3. Information Shared with Google. We use Google Analytics and Google AdWords, services provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"), to gather information about how users engage with our Site and Services and provide advertisements. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For information about how to opt out of these Services, please visit the following websites:
1. https://support.google.com/_analytics/_answer/__6004245?hl=en and select "Privacy Controls",
5. Information Shared between Users. Patronus users may add another person as a "friend" on the App. People who have added you as a friend will be able to see your basic profile information such as your name, as well as your current achievements and any challenges you have completed. You have the option of removing anyone as a friend that has added you in this way.
6. Information Shared with Other Third Parties. We may share your PD, as well as aggregated information and non-identifying information, with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
7. Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users, including PD, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PD, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
8. Information Disclosed for Our Protection, the Protection of Others and for Observation of laws. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials: (a) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas) (b) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general and (c) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity (d) to correspond to all lawful requests of government and state authorities.
4. Your Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your PD and we'll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the PD that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
2. Opt-Out of Ad Tracking. You can opt out of the collection and use of your information for ad targeting by going to http://www.aboutads.info/_choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to limit collection through the Site or by configuring the settings on your mobile device to limit ad tracking through the App.
3. Modifying Your Information. You can access and modify the PD associated with your Account by changing the Settings in the App or contacting us at Support@mypatron.us. If you want us to delete your PD and your Account, please contact us at http://patronus.tilda.ws/ with your request. We'll take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
5. EU residents. Individuals residing in the countries of the European Union have certain statutory rights in relation to their PD introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to PD (including in a structured and portable form), as well as to seek to update, delete or correct PD:
a. Rectification of PD and Restriction of Processing. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your PD that you submit to the Services. Inaccurate information will affect your experience when using the Services and our ability to contact you. If you believe that your PD is inaccurate, you have right to contact us and ask us to correct such PD by contacting us at Support@mypatron.us. You shall also have the right to request restriction of processing of your PD, if you contest the accuracy of the PD and we need some time to verify its accuracy.
b. Access to your PD and Data Portability. The Services give you the ability to access and update PD within the Services using your account settings. You shall have the right to request information about whether we have any PD about you, to access your PD (including in a structured and portable form) by using your settings or by simply writing us at Support@mypatron.us
c. Erasure of your PD. If you believe that your PD is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or in cases where you have withdrawn your consent or object to the processing of your PD, or in cases where the processing of your PD does not otherwise comply with the GDPR, you have right to contact us and ask us to erase such PD as described above. You can simply write us at Support@mypatron.us. Please be aware that erasing some PD inserted by you may affect your possibility to use the Services. Erasure of some PD may also take some time due to technical reasons.
d. Right to object processing of your PD. You can object processing your PD and stop us from processing your PD simply by writing us at Support@mypatron.us Please be aware that erasing some PD inserted by you may affect your possibility to utilize the Services.
e. Notification requirements. We commit to notify you within reasonable period of time and your data protection authority within the timeframe specified in applicable law about any personal data breaches in the Services.
f. Data Protection Authorities. Subject to GDPR, you also have the right to (i) restrict our use of PD and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about any of our activities that you deem are not compliant with GDPR.
Please keep in mind that in case of a vague access, erasure, objection request or any other request in exercise of the mentioned rights we may engage the individual in a dialogue so as to better understand the motivation for the request and to locate responsive information.
Following the provisions of GDPR we might also require you to prove your identity (for example, by requesting an ID or any other proof of identity) in order for you to invoke the mentioned rights. This is made to ensure that no rights of third parties are violated by your request, and the rights described in this section are exercised by an actual PD subject or an authorized person.
6. The Security of Your Information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PD) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
8. Retention and storage of your PD. We will retain your PD for as long as the App is installed on your mobile device or as needed to provide you service. If you remove the App, we will remove your PD and use copies of your PD as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at Support@mypatron.us.
9. International Transfer. Your PD may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.